Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WAITING

I hate waiting for mail, but I love getting it! My parents sent us a package forever ago (ok like 5 days ago), and everyday I come home and ask, "Did the package come." And Aaron always gets this sad look on his face and says, "nope!" I'm a little obsessed now. But I blame it on the fact that the mail didn't deliver for at least a week because of the storms, and on the on-line tracking feature of the USPS. I've been following the package multiple times a day for the last few days. I'ts been in Baltimore since Sunday - hurry up and get to my apartment! Hopefully it comes today!!



PS - The package contains a disk of the wedding pictures (another reason for my impatience), so stay tuned for that post! Assuming the package ever arrives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment