Friday, February 19, 2010

JAMAICA or bust!

It's official! We have booked our belated honeymoon!

We're going here:

To stay here:

To lay out here:

And pretty much have a blissful vacation! June can't come soon enough!

PS - My patience was rewarded on Wednesday with not one, but TWO packages! Wedding pictures are coming soon, but unfortunately our Internet is MIA until Tuesday and my computer at work apparently doesn't have a DVD drive... I know. What are the odds. But they're coming soon, promise! Love from Baltimore!

4 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Congrats, that's so exciting! Its worth every penny. Plus, your resort looks massive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! How did I not know! :) You look great & I sure miss you! I'm excited you get to go on your honeymoon! I'm still waiting for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics look really familiar. I"m so jealous of the turquoise water and white sandy beaches you will be seeing. Have so much fun!!! (and let me know of any great beach stories you have...hopefully you won't have any like mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That looks so gorgeous! It sounds so fun! We'll have to tell you about our interesting day in Jamaica sometime!

    ReplyDelete