Thursday, May 6, 2010

Graduation!

Two weeks ago Aaron and I made a quick trip back to Utah so we could attend my graduation festivities. It was so fun to see our family and to reunite with the cohort. We had a blast! We ate way too much, played a lot of games and pretty much got way too excited to move back to Utah. For all of you we weren't able to see (and who live in Utah) we're excited to be back to play in t-minus two months and counting.

Don't get me wrong we are loving our time together here in Baltimore, but there's just so much we're excited for back in Utah we're getting a little anxious. The time is sure to go quickly though. Aaron graduates in 2 weeks and we'll have lots of family in town to celebrate. This Saturday we're going paint balling - thank you Marilyn and Michael for planning that adventure. Tomorrow we're going to the dental school picnic. We're still planning a few more "East Coast Adventures," and we're counting down to Jamaica! So pretty much the next couple of months are going to be crazy, but so much fun!

Here are a few pictures from graduation. I stole some from Lauren (thanks!). Enjoy!

Down on the floor before the college convocation with Dr. Cole!
And YES, that is SALMON! You know you're jealous.

It IS a hood! Go Hogwarts! I miss you guys!

MPH Cohort 7! The best cohort ever!!
My support crew! Thank you for everything!

My parents.

That's my man!

1 comment: